Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy, nutritious, and satisfying.
- 1 cup dark seedless raisins
- 1⁄3 cup golden sherry wine
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach, rinsed (approximately 10 cups)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- In a small saucepan, combine raisins and sherry. Heat to boiling; remove from heat; let raisins soak at least 20 minutes.
- In small, nonstick skillet, toast pine nuts, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Set aside.
- To prepare dressing, in small bowl, with wire whisk, combine oil, vinegar, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir into sherry and raisins.
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, onion slices, and toasted pine nuts; toss with dressing. Serve immediately.