1/1 Photo of Spinach Salad With Sesame Dressing
From Our Best Home Cooking, courtesy of Moriches Bay Realty. I haven't tried this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the salad
- 4 cups spinach, washed and torn
- 1/2 red onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
For the dressing
- 1For the salad, just toss the ingredients in a salad bowl and set aside to prepare the dressing.
- 2To make the dressing, cook the sesame seeds and garlic in the oil in a small skillet for 1 minute (not too hot or garlic will pop and splatter).
- 3Remove from heat and stir in rest of the ingredients.
- 4Cool slightly and pour over the salad.
- 5Toss gently and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Sesame Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g