Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple and healthy Salad.
Make and share this Spinach Salad With Roasted Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb Baby Spinach (Fresh)
- 1 small butternut squash
- 6 red new potatoes (Washed and quartered)
- 2 medium red onions (Peeled and quartered)
- 3 carrots (Halved and cut into 1-2 inches)
- 4 garlic cloves (Peeled and Smashed)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- Place Oil, Vinegar, Mustard in Large Bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk to combine well.
- Add Spinach and toss to coat.
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prep veggies and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper for easy clean-up. Sprinkle with Oil and salt and pepper
- Roast till veggies are tender and begin to brown 40-50 minutes tossing and turning them throughout.
- Let Cool and place over Spinach.