1 hr 20 mins
iLuv2cook 2's Note:
Simple and healthy Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb Baby Spinach (Fresh)
- 1 small butternut squash
- 6 red new potatoes (Washed and quartered)
- 2 medium red onions (Peeled and quartered)
- 3 carrots (Halved and cut into 1-2 inches)
- 4 garlic cloves (Peeled and Smashed)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Place Oil, Vinegar, Mustard in Large Bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Whisk to combine well.
- 4Add Spinach and toss to coat.
- 5Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- 6Prep veggies and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper for easy clean-up. Sprinkle with Oil and salt and pepper
- 7Roast till veggies are tender and begin to brown 40-50 minutes tossing and turning them throughout.
- 8Let Cool and place over Spinach.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Roasted Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar