Got this from my nutritionist. Very simple, very fast, and keeps in the refrigerator for several days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice (pure, not a blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 cups Baby Spinach (may use spinach & mixed greens)
- 1 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds (may substitute with cran-raisins)
- 1/2 cup spiced pecans (may also use toasted pecans, almonds, and or or walnuts)
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together oil, juices, salt, and pepper.
- 2Toss greens, onion, oranges, and pomegranate seeds or cran-raisins in a large bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over greens and mix well. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Pomegranate Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 367.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g