Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a wonderful restaurant in New Orleans!!! PLEASE NOTE: Only use 1/3 cup of the prepared vinaigrette for the salad.
- 59.14 ml pepper jelly
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 170.09 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 29.58 ml sun-dried tomatoes
- 29.58 ml roasted pecans
- 29.58 ml golden raisins
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 59.14 ml blue cheese, crumbles
- 5 kalamata olives
- Vinaigrette Directions: Combine all ingredients and mix well in blender.
- Salad Directions: Combine spinach, 1/3 cup ONLY of vinaigrette, tomatoes, pecans and raisins in large mixing bowl.
- Toss until leaves are evenly coated with vinaigrette.
- Garnish with blue cheese and olives.
Wow, Steph, this is a Delicious salad, easy to make. I used my pepper jelly that I made. Love the dressing with the combonation of Spinach, raisins, toasted sesame and roasted pecans. I didn't use the sun-dried tomatoes, matter of preference. Topped it with the Blue cheese and olive. DH loved it. Thank you Steph, for another great recipe.
I love this recipe. And the vinaigrette is amazing - I used it with some melted garlic butter and marinaded my skinless turkey breasts in it the other night. People could not stop raving about how great it tasted. Thank you for this recipe
That's one week of brisk morning walks, five days of salads. I feel good. I feel strong. Punch me. Seriously! Punch me in the stomach. Feel that? You feel that?