Recipe by Kikimony
From a wonderful restaurant in New Orleans!!! PLEASE NOTE: Only use 1/3 cup of the prepared vinaigrette for the salad.
Top Review by Barb G.
Wow, Steph, this is a Delicious salad, easy to make. I used my pepper jelly that I made. Love the dressing with the combonation of Spinach, raisins, toasted sesame and roasted pecans. I didn't use the sun-dried tomatoes, matter of preference. Topped it with the Blue cheese and olive. DH loved it. Thank you Steph, for another great recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons roasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 5 kalamata olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Vinaigrette Directions: Combine all ingredients and mix well in blender.
- Salad Directions: Combine spinach, 1/3 cup ONLY of vinaigrette, tomatoes, pecans and raisins in large mixing bowl.
- Toss until leaves are evenly coated with vinaigrette.
- Garnish with blue cheese and olives.