- 1⁄2 cup sauteed mushroom
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons toasted roughly chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drain slightly, on paper towel and chop
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the mushrooms, set aside and keep warm.
- Place spinach, pecans and chopped sun-dried tomatoes in a medium bowl, toss evenly.
- Add warm mushrooms, lightly toss again.
- Add vinegar/oil mixture, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- The quantities of vinegar, raspberry olive oil, salt and pepper: Whisk small amount, taste, and adjust to your liking.