1/3 Photos of Spinach Salad With Pecans and Sun-Dried Tomato
My version of the spinach salad served at a local restaurant. My favourite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the mushrooms, set aside and keep warm.
- 2Place spinach, pecans and chopped sun-dried tomatoes in a medium bowl, toss evenly.
- 3Add warm mushrooms, lightly toss again.
- 4Add vinegar/oil mixture, toss to coat.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6The quantities of vinegar, raspberry olive oil, salt and pepper: Whisk small amount, taste, and adjust to your liking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Pecans and Sun-Dried Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry-flavored olive oil