1/1 Photo of Spinach Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
I have been trying to find this recipe on the foodnetwork site for a while, and finally found it! The prosciutto comes out so nice and crispy, making for a super light salad with a nice salty crunch. Who can resist?! I use it as a side salad, since it is so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet and bake until just crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Crumble the prosciutto slices into a container and store in the refrigerator.
- 4In a blender, combine the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 5Blend until smooth. With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until combined.
- 6Transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator.
- 7To serve, put the spinach in a large bowl.
- 8Toss with enough of the vinaigrette to coat the spinach.
- 9Sprinkle with the crisp prosciutto crumbles, toss again, and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.7
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 494.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of