Recipe by susie cooks
This is posted for ZWT 2006. It is from A Taste of Nova Scotia. Sounds great!
Top Review by Elmotoo
Wonderful salad & fabulous dressing! BUT, I would use more bacon! The dressing, in our opinion was wayyyy too sweet and a bit too thick. I used about 1/2c vinegar & we loved it! Thanks, Sue! Made for My 3 Chefs 6/08.
- 8 ounces spinach
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley