Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spinach is so good for you and your waistline, This is just a simple salad but tasty
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed,dried & stems removed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash pepper
- Tear or cut the spinach into small pieces & put in a salad bowl.
- Add chopped pimientos.
- Toss well.
- In a small bowl mix the lemon juice, pepper& sugar, mix well.
- Drizzle over the salad & toss well.
An okay recipe for a very healthy and light salad. However, there is not much taste to it.