- 3 bunches fresh spinach, washed trimmed and dried (10 ounces each)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced jicama
- Italian dressing (Mexican-Style Italian Dressing, or any dressing you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons maggi seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear spinach into a chilled salad bowl.
- Place mushrooms on top.
- Layer jicama on top of mushrooms.
- Pour some of the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly, lifting the leaves up from the bottom.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and Maggi (if desired).
- Serve with additional dressing on the side.