Recipe by YiayiaMouse
Why buy salad dressing from the store?? Isn't that the whole reason you order a salad in the restaurant? It's the dressing!!! The mustard makes this a good pairing with a simple pork.
Top Review by IngridH
Good stuff! This has a nice balance of sweet and spicy, and was wonderful in combination with the spinach, egg and bacon. The only change I made was to add a touch of white wine vinegar for a bit of tartness. Thanks for posting!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, good quality
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 -2 egg, hard-boiled and chopped
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves, cleaned and stems removed