Recipe by Hey Jude
The best spinach salad I've ever had. Every time I serve this to guests, I get requests for the recipe. I found this in Taste of Home Soups, Salads and Sandwiches.
Top Review by Blue Violet 66
Probably one of the best Spinach Salad recipes ever!! I made this exactly as stated with the exception of using grated parmesan instead and cut the measurement in half for it. The dressing is soooooo yummy!! Thanks for a keeper!
- 1892.72 ml torn fresh spinach
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 59.14 ml sliced green onion
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 118.29 ml shredded parmesan cheese, shredded on large holes of grater
- 7 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 118.29 ml honey
- 118.29 ml vinegar
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml yellow mustard or 4.92 ml spicy brown mustard
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients with 5 of the cooked, crumbled bacon strips in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, vinegar, oil, mustard lemon juice and remaining 2 strips of cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Pour over salad.
- Serve immediately.