Recipe by Meredith .F
Cooking Light Nov/08 says "Red pepper jelly adds a snappy note to the vinaigrette that makes this simple salad memorable. You can prepare the vinaigrette (step 1) earlier in the day and refrigerate; let it come to room temperature before tossing it with the spinach"
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted pistachios
Directions See How It's Made
- Place jelly in a 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add cider vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine spinach and cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.