Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb geef top round steak
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves, cleaned and stems removed
- 2 cups strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- Trim excess fat from beef.
- Broil 6-7 minutes until inner temperature reaches 175°F.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin slices; place in glass baking dish and set aside.
- Place vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, chili powder and white pepper in blender; cover.
- Mix until blended.
- Gradually add oil, blending until smooth.
- Pour over steak slices and cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Arrange beef slices, orange and strawberry slices on spinach. Drizzle with remaining marinade.