Spinach Salad With Fruit and Beef
- Trim excess fat from beef.
- Broil 6-7 minutes until inner temperature reaches 175°F.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin slices; place in glass baking dish and set aside.
- Place vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, chili powder and white pepper in blender; cover.
- Mix until blended.
- Gradually add oil, blending until smooth.
- Pour over steak slices and cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Arrange beef slices, orange and strawberry slices on spinach. Drizzle with remaining marinade.