1/1 Photo of Spinach Salad With Fried Egg
Sometimes it is fun to serve eggs for lunch of dinner. You will love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a sauté pan; add the bacon pieces and sauté them until cooked; 5-10 minutes.; set aside on a paper towel.
- 2Remove 1/2 the bacon fat for the pan and discard.
- 3Add the shallots to remaining bacon fat and sauté until it is translucent.
- 4Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and once they begin to soften, add the broth,.
- 5scraping the browned bits from the bottom of the pan as the liquid comes to a boil.
- 6Reduce the pan liquid by half. Add the balsamic vinegar, bring to a simmer, and then remove the pan from the heat.
- 7Taste the pan sauce and adjust salt pepper and the balsamic vinegar.
- 8Heat a large non stick pan over medium-low heat; add a bit of butter and crack in the eggs, taking care not to break the yolks.
- 9Season each egg with salt and pepper.
- 10Fry the eggs gently until the whites are cooked through but the yolks remain runny.
- 11Place the spinach in individual bowls.
- 12Pour the warm dressing with the mushrooms over the spinach and toss until the leaves are wilted and coated.
- 13Sprinkle on the bacon . Top each bowl with a fried egg.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Fried Egg
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 641.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g