Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Totally non-fat and very nutritious, with a honey-mustard dressing. The surprise flavor is curry in the dressing! Use baby spinach or whole-leaf spinach, washed & sliced.
- 170.09 g fresh spinach
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- 236.59 ml strawberry, thickly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml rice vinegar
- 22.18 ml honey
- 4.92 ml curry
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- Wash spinach and spin dry. Add blueberries, strawberries, and onion. Mix gently.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad just before serving. Sprinkle with the chopped pecans.
While this isn't totally non-fat (natural fats in the pecans, and others in the mustard of the dressing), this is a great salad. I love the combination of the berries and spinach, and the dressing has just the right amount of tang balanced with sweetness. I will make this often with the ripe berries coming into season.