Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Modified version of an LA TImes.com recipe. Perfect for summer!
Make and share this Spinach Salad With Feta Cheese and Strawberry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Puree the strawberries with a pulsing motion in a food processor till smooth.
- Stir in the rice vinegar, olive oil, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, garlic, water, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the spinach, red onion, and kiwi among 4 chilled serving plates.
- Sprinkle the salads with feta cheese.
- Serve with the strawberry dressing.