Recipe by AllergyGirl
This is what I love about finding new recipes - finding flavors that you never thought would go together - like, spinach and nutmeg! This is a great, simple fresh spinach salad.
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 56.69 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml yogurt
- 303.90 g fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Put vinegar in a large bowl with the feta. Use a fork to mash the cheese a little and stir them together. Add the nutmeg and the black pepper and stir again. Keep stirring while you slowly pour in the olive oil.
- Chip the spinach leaves into small pieces, add to the bowl and toss to coat with the dressing. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding salt if necessary.
- Divide among salad bowls, top each with a dollop of yogurt and a dusting of nutmeg, and serve.