Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe from Mean Chef. Mean Chefs words are: Fresh baby spinach leaves tossed with toasted Pine Nuts, a very tasty vinaigrette, and topped with dried cranberries.
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, mustard and olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- At serving time, drizzle the dressing over the spinach leaves and toss lightly. (Note: the dressing may be heated and poured over the spinach leaves also).
- Place a small amount of the dressed spinach leaves on individual plates, sprinkle dried cranberries and toasted pine nuts on top and serve.