1/1 Photo of Spinach Salad With Dressing
This is from a woman in my small group. It has one of the few salad dressings I will eat. The amounts of the salad ingredients can all be adjusted according to personal preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 bunch spinach leaves (or one bag fresh spinach)
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1Put the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Put the sliced almonds and 1/4 cup sugar in a fry pan on the stove. Cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until the almonds are slightly toasted and the sugar has carmelized, 5-10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, mix the remaining dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Stir the almond mixture into the bowl with the other ingredients; mix to coat almonds.
- 5Toss dressing with salad ingredients in bowl.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.3
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 10.0 g