Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great salad when you are looking for something new and unique!
Make and share this Spinach Salad with Curry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups fresh spinach, torn and stems removed
- 2 medium pears, cored and diced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- goat cheese, for serving
- In a salad bowl, toss your spinach and pear together.
- In a glass measuring cup, mix your honey, vinegar, curry, oil,salt and pepper and then drizzle it over the spinach and pear mixture.
- Toss gently but very well, and then sprinkle with just a small amount of goat cheese.
A must try! The only change I did was cut the recipe in half, used olive oil and herbed goat cheese. This was so so so good! I love the hint of curry with the pears and cheese. Exquisite!