Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The raspberry/cream cheese dressing makes it special. (And pretty!)
- 1 pint raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 quarts torn spinach
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reserved raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Reserve 1/2 cup raspberries for dressing.
- Arrange spinach on individual plates.
- Sprinkle on raspberries, onions, mushrooms, and walnuts.
- Place dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Process until well blended.
- You can also add the juice drained from the frozen raspberries.
- Serve with dressing at the table as it's a bit heavy.
Very good, be sure to use all the raspberry juice; lovely change.