Recipe by Chef mariajane
Do you love the taste of maple?? Where here is another recipe where you get that flavor in a subtle way, and it makes the salad taste so delicious - Have a good time with it -
- 9 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup classic herb salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 3/4 cup spinach on each of 12 individual plates. Top each with 1/4 cup mushrooms and 1 teaspoons pinenuts.
- Beat dressing, mayo and syrup with wire whisk until well blended.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the dressing over each salad just before serving.
- To serve this salad family style, simply layer spinach and mushrooms in a large glass bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with pine nuts just before serving.