- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- To make salad: Stem spinach, tear into bite-sized pieces and place into salad bowl.
- Place avocado and onion over spinach.
- To make dressing: Combine cranberry juice concentrate, vinegar mustard, pepper and oil in a jar.
- Shake until well blended.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries over salad; toss gently and serve.