Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so light and yummy! This would be a meal in itself! So easy, especially when using packaged Baby Spinach. I'm addicted to this recipe over any other one!
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 1-2 tablespoons grease. Crumgle bacon and set aside.
- Separate egg whites from yolks. In small bowl, mash yolks with fork and add mustard, vinegar and sugar. Mix well and set aside. Chop egg whites and set aside.
- Cut or tear spinach into large salad bowl. Toss with egg yolk dressing. Add bacon grease and toss again. Top with egg whites, almonds, onions, sliced mushrooms and bacon. Give a final toss.
- Serve immediately! Delicious! Not good refrigerated, because the spinach wilts, and gets "mushy".