This salad is so fresh and healthy, it's my sister Francine's recipe. She's introduced us to this salad by bringing it to our family reunions for years. It's now one of my favorites. Bring it at a party and everyone will ask you for the recipe.
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 3 ounces bean sprouts
- 3 ounces iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2⁄3 cup cashews
- 3⁄4 cup red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- in large bowl, gently mix all ingredients of the salad.
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette, toss with salad and serve immediatly.