Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, healthy, and only 5 ingredients. I threw this together one day and it has now become my favorite salad.
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, organic
- 1⁄3 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, organic
- 1⁄2 avocado, organic
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Gather the amount of ingredients you need for the number of people you are serving, the measurements above are for one serving.
- Cut avocado into bite size chunks.
- Sprinkle lime juice on avocados.
- Toss all ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: if possible avoid name brand dried cranberries as they contain an excess amount of sugar.