Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 14.79 ml lemon juice (or to taste)
- 3.69 ml Dijon mustard
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g cleaned Baby Spinach
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced mushroom
- 4 slice lean bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 118.29 ml thinly-sliced red onion
- 118.29 ml crumbled blue cheese, of your choice
- Whisk together lemon juice, mustard and season to taste.
- Add oil in a thin stream, whisking, until dressing is emulsified.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, bacon, eggs, onion, blue cheese and dressing.
- Toss salad gently, until combined well.
Perfect combination of ingredients. Loved the dressing! Dh loved the mushrooms and bacon.
I doubled this recipe to make a starter salad for Thanksgiving dinner for eight people. It was lovely; simple to make and well received by all. I did reduce the olive oil and increase the lemon juice, but overall I thought all the ingredients were nicely varied and well balanced. Really yummy!
Perfect for what I was looking for!!