1/1 Photo of Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb cleaned Baby Spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 4 slices lean bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, of your choice
- 1Whisk together lemon juice, mustard and season to taste.
- 2Add oil in a thin stream, whisking, until dressing is emulsified.
- 3In a bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, bacon, eggs, onion, blue cheese and dressing.
- 4Toss salad gently, until combined well.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.6
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 222.6 mg
- Sodium 780.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.2 g