Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter Rachel made this recipe in class Its healthy and low fat and packed with brain boosters
- 170.09 g fresh spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced thin
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml honey
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Whip together ingredients.
- Add to spinach and toss lightly.
- Add berries onions and pecans.
- Toss lightly and serve.
Very tasty salad. Doesn't need anything else (like cheese). The curry flavor is very subtle. You will like it.