Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter Rachel made this recipe in class Its healthy and low fat and packed with brain boosters
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced thin
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Whip together ingredients.
- Add to spinach and toss lightly.
- Add berries onions and pecans.
- Toss lightly and serve.
Very tasty salad. Doesn't need anything else (like cheese). The curry flavor is very subtle. You will like it.