Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup radicchio, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onions or 1⁄4 cup scallion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries (craisins)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 -5 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- Cook bacon and drain; crumble and set aside.
- Place spinach, radicchio, sprouts, bacon, onion, mushrooms, cashews and cranberries in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour over salad, tossing lightly to mix.