Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A perfect summer salad! The Crème de Brie adds a velvety, creamy touch to the dressing, which is nicely paired with white wine, garlic and salty prosciutto.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) packagealouette creme de brie cheese, Original
- 1 (10 ounce) packageready-to-use fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in small heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add prosciutto and garlic and sauté 3 minutes. Add wine, lemon juice and sugar.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- When cool, combine with Alouette Crème de Brie.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms and parmesan cheese in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.