Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe was given to me by a friend and was for Spinach Salad. I modified it a little and now use it as my standard salad dressing. I have been asked for it many times.
- 2⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup warm water
- 1 small onion (cut into 1/4)
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish mustard (can use regular mustard, but I like the horseradish)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 1⁄3 cups canola oil
- Put first 6 ingredients in blender and blend on high about a minute.
- Add the Worchestershire and hot sauces and blend again.
- Set blender on high and add Canola Oil pouring very slowly.