Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After serving this and getting oohs and aahs, a friend shared this perfect dressing for a spinach salad!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's or Dukes)
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve over a spinach salad topped with boiled eggs, real bacon bits, with toasted sliced almonds.
- Add a little freshly grated parmesan cheese on top, if desired.
Nice salad dressing, similar to one I have posted. I enjoyed this with a spinach salad. I mixed some into the yellow rice we had for dinner and it was good in that too! Thanks BeachGirl!
OHHH AHHH EASYYY!!!!! I put it all into a blender used only 1/8 cup sugar. Good stuff!
I made this today for lunch and it was quite easy to make in my immersion blender. I added the vinegar and it came out just right. Very good and a keeper.