Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A.1.l Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is not your traditional salad. It is a Salad with a twist.
- 16 ounces goat cheese
- 16 ounces steak
- 16 ounces olive oil mayonnaise
- 6 teaspoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 16 ounces spinach
- get 4 large salad bowl.
- Put 4 ounces of Spinich on the bottom each bowl.
- Put 4 ounces fo goat cheese in each bowl put it oin a coner in the bowl.
- Cut up the steak into thin slices. In a fry pan cook the steak for 4 minutes.
- Put 4 ounces of steak in each salad bowl put it in a corner of the salad bowl.
- Cut up the tomatoe and put 1 tomatoe in each bowl. Put it in the corner of the bowl.
- In a mixing bowl mix up the mayonnaise, brown sugar, A-1 steak sauce togather.
- Pour the mixture of mayonnaise over the salad when ready to eat.