Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light summer salad that is great for lunch. You can also have it with dinner.
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 3⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms, about 3 jumbo mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Put the spinach, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes & feta cheese in a bowl.
- In a small jar, or shaker, combine the orange juice, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Shake to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the salad dressing to the veggies and toss.