Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not fussy on cooked spinach but I LOVE it in a salad!!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package spinach (or 1 lb loose baby leaves)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small shaker& shake well.
- Wash& dry spinach leaves and place in salad bowl.
- Peel onion, cut in half, slice thinly, separate ring halves& add to salad bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Pour dressing over all& toss.
I LOVED the dressing..as another reviewer had said, this should be THE house dressing! Thanks.
Thank you What a wonderful tasting dressing. My family loved it. I will become the "house dressing" this holiday season.
delicious salad and dressing, i loved the tarragon's subtle flavor!