Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my Grandma Dippel's recipe. I usually serve this "salad bar" style by placing each topping in a separate bowl and everyone can put what they want on their salad.
- 1 (6 -9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs, and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1 (4 -8 ounce) packagefresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- Place spinach in large salad bowl.
- Top with bacon, onion, sprouts, mushrooms, and eggs.
- In separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Toss together at the last minute or spinach will wilt.