Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is nice and tangy.
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 hardboiled egg, sliced (Add these after you toss with dressing)
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients well .
- Add 2/3 cup oil in a thin stream while blender is running. Blend until creamy.
- Toss with salad mixture and top with eggs.