Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served on a platter, this is a very pretty dish.
Make and share this Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) package Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 small on the vine tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 small vidalia onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- sliced black olives (sm. can)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (any flavor)
- Arrange spinach on an oblong platter or in a large.salad bowl.
- Add chopped tomato and onion.
- Sprinkle bacon and olives on top.
- Arrange sliced eggs over top of salad.
- Serve with dressing.