Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very Good Spinach Salad!
- 2 bunches spinach
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 10 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 4 green onions
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- poppy seed
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Mix dressing ingredients, chill and pour over salad just before serving.
- We like spinach, and we Definitely love this one!
Spinach is loved in my family. I had the family for Sunday dinner, and we all devoured this one. It is so easy to make in no time at all. I had the spinach and eggs and mushrooms prepared before church, so this was a snap to put together. Rated a "keeper" by all. Thanks TeresaM for posting a great salad. This goes into my T&T recipe book.
the salad was wonderful....but i liked the dressing even better,very good on any salad of any kind.
This was excellent. Easy to make and lots of compliments. Love the dressing. I used white wine vinegar. Thanks for sharing.