Recipe by HollieHobbie
Here's a great salad, full of flavor, low in calorie...gets great reviews even from my friends that prefer Mcdonalds to home-cooked meals!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 6 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbles
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag dried blueberries
- 12 ounces walnuts or 12 ounces pecans, pieces
- 12 ounces fat free raspberry walnut vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- If preparing in one large bowl:.
- Add cleansed spinach.
- Sprinkle in feta. Make sure all crumbles are evenly sized and that bites are kept on the smaller side.
- Add blueberries.
- Add walnuts or pecans to your liking. I add enough for texture, as you would bacon bits, etc.
- Toss in salad dressing and chill salad in fridge. Best when served cool.
- Always allow guest to add more dressing. It is a favorite!
- You can prepare this salad in one large bowl for everyone or in small individual bowls for your guests. Personally, I like to prepare it individually for groups of 4 or less -- it ensures that everyone gets their share of the goodies packed in the salad and not just a bowl of spinach!