1/11 Photos of Spinach Salad
My mother made this salad and my family (those who don't have texture problems) loves it. She got this recipe from the Columbus Dispatch in Ohio. It uses everyday ingredients on hand. Update: I cut the amounts for the dressing in half, to decrease the amount of left over dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 6 ounces croutons
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 1/4 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1Mix spinach, eggs, bacon and croutons together.
- 2For dressing, mix onion, sugar, salt, pepper, celery seed, vinegar and oil.(I mix up the dressing and let it sit for an hour or two, in the refrigerator, to let the flavors meld before serving).
- 3Drizzle all with dressing to taste. This dressing keeps indefinitely in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.5
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.7 mg
- Sodium 928.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 15.1 g