Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is a really good yet simple salad that most people really rave about.
- 1 bunch spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 lb bean sprouts
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- Mix spinach, bean sprouts and chopped water chestnuts together. Add crumbled bacon and chopped hard boiled eggs.
- In a pourable container mix salad oil, red wine vinegar, ketchup, sugar, worcestershire sauce and chopped green onions. Mix well and pour over salad and serve.