- 16 ounces family size bag fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- poppy seed dressing (I used Marie's)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl add your spinach, red grapes, walnuts and feta cheese. My measurementsare just a guess, it's not a science if you like a lot of grapes put a lot in, if you're no to fond of feta cheese just add what your comfortable with. You can not mess this salad up.
- Just before you're ready to eat add the dressing to the spinach mixture and mix it all together, you what it coated really nice, but not drowned in the dressing.