Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Wonderful spinach salad whenever I make it there is never any left over.
- 16 ounces family size bag fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- poppy seed dressing (I used Marie's)
- In a bowl add your spinach, red grapes, walnuts and feta cheese. My measurementsare just a guess, it's not a science if you like a lot of grapes put a lot in, if you're no to fond of feta cheese just add what your comfortable with. You can not mess this salad up.
- Just before you're ready to eat add the dressing to the spinach mixture and mix it all together, you what it coated really nice, but not drowned in the dressing.
This is a wonderful combination of flavors, it's also a real crowd pleaser.Thanks for sharing.