Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! Can't stop eating it. YUM! YUM!
- 1 lb spinach
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- 10 slices bacon, crisp and chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Stir all dressing ingredients until thickens.
- (can take a few minutes). You can tweak this dressing with the vinegar and sugar to you taste.
- Mix spinach, eggs, and bacon (mushrooms if using). Add dressing 1/2 hour before serving.