Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This came in the back of a pasta box. I haven't tried it yet but it sure looks yummy.
- 12 ounces whole wheat rotini
- 4 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 ounces pepperoni, julienne
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Cook Rotini according to package.
- Rinse with cold water and drain
- Combine other ingredients in a large bowl
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Note: Turkey pepperoni or ham can be used instead of the pepperoni.