Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This unusual combination of ingredients results in a delicious quiche. Add a salad in the summer or a bowl of soup in the winter along with some crusty bread for a complete and easy meal.
- Pre-heat oven to 210°C.
- Line tart pan or pie pan with pastry or shell.
- Prick the bottom with a fork several times.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the sour cream, and pepper and combine well.
- Crumble in the roquefort and continue to whisk until the cheese has broken up.
- You will, however, still have some distinct lumps of it.
- Place the spinach in the bottom of the tart pan.
- Sprinkle the walnuts evenly over the spinach.
- Pour the egg and cheese mixture over the top, making sure to spread the remaining lumps of roquefort as evenly as possible.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until quiche has set and top is nicely browned.
Oh yum! Really quick to make and packs a lot of flavour with a few simple ingredients. The nuts provide a wonderful soft crunch. Thanks for a lovely recipe!
this was delicious, and very easy to prepare. i can see adding all sorts of ingredients, though the only addition i made was some nutmeg and fresh tarragon with the spinach, lovely lunch.