1/4 Photos of Spinach, Roquefort and Walnut Quiche
This unusual combination of ingredients results in a delicious quiche. Add a salad in the summer or a bowl of soup in the winter along with some crusty bread for a complete and easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 210°C.
- 2Line tart pan or pie pan with pastry or shell.
- 3Prick the bottom with a fork several times.
- 4Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- 5Add the sour cream, and pepper and combine well.
- 6Crumble in the roquefort and continue to whisk until the cheese has broken up.
- 7You will, however, still have some distinct lumps of it.
- 8Place the spinach in the bottom of the tart pan.
- 9Sprinkle the walnuts evenly over the spinach.
- 10Pour the egg and cheese mixture over the top, making sure to spread the remaining lumps of roquefort as evenly as possible.
- 11Bake 25-30 minutes, or until quiche has set and top is nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Roquefort and Walnut Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (849 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1926.4
- Calories from Fat 1354
- Total Fat 150.4 g
- Saturated Fat 58.6 g
- Cholesterol 811.7 mg
- Sodium 3739.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 80.0 g